Via Scoop.it – Student Learning through School Libraries
Buffy Hamilton and Kristin Fontichiaro have lead the creation of a crowdsourced FREE e-book on the future of school librarianship. It includes a great pile articles based on research and best practice in school libraries.
- FAIR’s Impact of the Great School Libraries Report 2016
- New ACER report: What the Staff in Australia’s Schools survey tell us about teachers working in school libraries
- Ebooks Can be a Great Choice for Middle Schoolers
- My Story: From a Job Cut to Becoming School Librarian of the Year | edu@scholastic
- Hot off the press – Becoming and Being: Reflections on Teacher-Librarianship Volume 2
- 21st century skills access vs ownership advocacy Australian media blended learning blogs books censorship Charles Sturt University collaborative practice collections content curation creativity critical thinking curriculum renewal DEHub digital citizens digital citizenship digital libraries digital literacy distance education distributive leadership documenting evidence e-books effective TLs elearning Faculty of Education flexible learning Flexible Learning Institute (FLI) FLI Teaching Fellow funding GradCertTL higher education iCentre ICT skills iif2009 independent learners infographic information policy information professionals inquiry learning learning design libraries literacy literary learning MAppScTL MEdTL national library of australia pedagogical fusion pedagogy professional associations project based learning public libraries reading research residential schools resourcing the curriculum school libraries school library futures School of Information Studies smart info use social networking student achievement student learning student voice teacher librarians teacher librarianship technology technology adoption technology provision TL role transformational change Twitter Web 2.0 website evaluation
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
My Flickr Pool