This blog has been created by Lyn Hay and Roy Crotty to engage with students enrolled in Charles Sturt University’s postgraduate teacher librarianship programs. Throughout each of the subjects taught within our Graduate Certificate and Masters courses in TLship, a major theme that is addressed is the important function of the school library in supporting student learning. This blog will be used to share new research and literature highlighting the many ways school libraries support teaching and learning in schools. It will provide a commentary on new resources and ideas, emerging theories and technologies, and best practice in teacher librarianship. We look forward to sharing our learning journey with you.
- FAIR’s Impact of the Great School Libraries Report 2016
- New ACER report: What the Staff in Australia’s Schools survey tell us about teachers working in school libraries
- Ebooks Can be a Great Choice for Middle Schoolers
- My Story: From a Job Cut to Becoming School Librarian of the Year | edu@scholastic
- Hot off the press – Becoming and Being: Reflections on Teacher-Librarianship Volume 2
- 21st century skills access vs ownership advocacy Australian media blended learning blogs books censorship Charles Sturt University collaborative practice collections content curation creativity critical thinking curriculum renewal DEHub digital citizens digital citizenship digital libraries digital literacy distance education distributive leadership documenting evidence e-books effective TLs elearning Faculty of Education flexible learning Flexible Learning Institute (FLI) FLI Teaching Fellow funding GradCertTL higher education iCentre ICT skills iif2009 independent learners infographic information policy information professionals inquiry learning learning design libraries literacy literary learning MAppScTL MEdTL national library of australia pedagogical fusion pedagogy professional associations project based learning public libraries reading research residential schools resourcing the curriculum school libraries school library futures School of Information Studies smart info use social networking student achievement student learning student voice teacher librarians teacher librarianship technology technology adoption technology provision TL role transformational change Twitter Web 2.0 website evaluation
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
My Flickr Pool